Bloooooooooooo! Bluecoats Official 2016 Thread

Which reminds me of last year's Tour Premiere, when the Bluecoats' risky yet highly innovative show barely beat Crown and was a little under two points from the Cadets.

You're right. That was last year, though. This is a whole different ballgame. Maybe it's just me, but I'm not getting too excited until I see it tonight. I don't wanna set myself up for disappointment

I'm not really expecting them to come out and win or not, what I am expecting is for them to come out and make one hell of an impression. I'll take that over a high score.

I am nervous that there is a chance this whole fiasco will fail, but if it does succeed I think it'll be worth it. About 6 or so hours til we find out!

• Like 2

I'm not really expecting them to come out and win or not, what I am expecting is for them to come out and make one hell of an impression. I'll take that over a high score.

I am nervous that there is a chance this whole fiasco will fail, but if it does succeed I think it'll be worth it. About 6 or so hours til we find out!

I think it'll succeed. Curious to know what people will say when they see it..

• Like 1

They will announce the show title when the gates open @ 7:00 because they show swag will be on sale at the souvie stand.

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Like 1

I'm thinking the name of the show will NOT be the big topic of conversation tonight.

Looking forward to seeing all 6 corps!

Come see it LIVE Saturday night in Massillon complete with a Bluecoats encore...also Tuesday night in Pittsburgh.

I completely agree!

I heard they'll win by a big margin tonight. It's like nothing ever seen before.

I am not sure they will win, but I am pretty sure they will leave an impression!