Cadets 2016

Tobias

Thought penalties are only if stuff on field? Lots of shows big stuff is stored off the field.

I believe the rule is that you must remove everything from view for the next shows performance. Cannot be on the sidelines viewable by the audience. For what it's worth, no one else left anything anywhere on the field in Nashville.

I believe the rule is that you must remove everything from view for the next shows performance. Cannot be on the sidelines viewable by the audience. For what it's worth, no one else left anything anywhere on the field in Nashville.

Didn't know that. The show I went to had windmills and slides sitting in the sidelines. Small show so I guess venue size matters. (No pun intended). Edited by Tobias

Didn't know that. The show I went to had windmills and slides sitting in the sidelines. Small show so I guess venue size matters. (No pun intended).

Well it sort of makes sense. Having big pink ramps on the back line probably wouldn't help the next corps' GE.

Don't tell us it's raining...lol

Mother nature just WILL NOT give me a freakin break!!!!

Atleast the weather is clear for Annapolis!! I'm excited

Ensemble was a busy one. Probably two-thirds of the time was spent on the closer. Especially the beginning and the end. Guard is really coming along and quickly becoming an asset to the strong music program.

Rain moved thru the area delaying the start of ensemble about 30 minutes but really cooled off the evening.

I have a private video of the run, if you would like the link just send me a message. Please do not post or share it.

The ending push is becoming much stronger as the corps gains confidence with the recent drill and music change. This week the Cadets have a lot of time to rehearse so we should see an improved corps Saturday in Allentown.

• Like 3

I have liked the guard work this year. I think the level of difficulty and interpretation of music is very good. I'm glad the corps has time to rehearse and get comfortable with the changes. I am sure there will be a big rise in their score. :cool: