Cadets 2016

Tobias

NO!!!!!!

I think the only thing I would want to see is them back in the Maroon and Gold. Other than that, I am SICK of rehashed shows. Cadets normally do much better when they introduce music that has rarely been played in drum corps. I would, however, love to see Jeff Sacktig back.

I too, would love to see the maroon and gold back. It's just so classy and classic.

But...but... what about the capital tarp?? What about the Oprah tarp lol

• Like 1

Seriously? You don't think it's worth it for people to watch shows from the 80s and 90s? Many shows back then had design, effect, staging, great music and excellent performance.

I love your idea about revisiting the '86 show. They sure turned that clunker around from the start of the season to the end of the season. I always wonder what that show would have done if they had a full colorguard. It had some great drill and the music is some of my favorites that the Cadets have ever done.

I think you misunderstood that post. I am saying that among the great shows of the 80s and 90s, Garfield and SCV in 1987 were Gold standards for me, and only Star 1991, 93, and BD 94 came close to that level of appreciation -- at least for me.

Has anyone purchased tickets from yea.org this late in the game for a show? I'm trying to find out if the tickets will be held at will call but no one seems to be answering my phone call.

The mannequins are not statues and the posed one up front freaks me out. Seems like a USBANDS prop,amateurish and an afterthought. JMO