Cadets 2016

Tobias

It's a shame the Cadets aren't doing the Drums Along the Rockies Denver show.

Their show would be legal there.

Are you referring to Mile High Stadium in Denver here ?

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

...and every year it's always the same story from you about how people will find something else to pick on with the Cadets.

And as usual, you're adding absolutely nothing to the debate, so whoever you are, or however many screenames you've had, back off.

I have nothing to add to this debate about the name. But I will say that yet again, the Cadets have helped fill the void of the off season for us as fans, alums, prospective members etc.

Both by way of naming convention discussion and perhaps not discussed enough is the repeated openess of the program and us even having the opportunity to b!t@h and moan about something.

Just thankful to see and hear drum crops......its a long 7 months or so in front of us!

And as usual, you're adding absolutely nothing to the debate, so whoever you are, or however many screenames you've had, back off.

I erased what I originally wrote. As usual like previous years the Cadets thread continues to amaze

Please do not point out anything about the Cadets that may cause anyone to feel that they are not the best. It will only leads to revisionist history.

Edited by Fish

Both by way of naming convention discussion and perhaps not discussed enough is the repeated openess of the program and us even having the opportunity to b!t@h and moan about something.

Unless I'm completely misreading the general sentiments of the national fans on this " Stoned " chosen name, there is virtually no " bit@#ing and moaning" here on DCP that I'm seeing and hearing with The Cadets chosen name for their 2016 Show. Its been mostly a reaction of chuckles, giggles, and a few eye rollings with the national fans when the chosen name for The Cadets show was released.. Only one DCP poster ( George Dixon .. a Cadet Fan & financial supporter )) seemed a bit annoyed with " Stoned " as the name selected ( his perogative too, of course ). That said, it is true, imo, that the Cadets are far more open to the fans with what they are doing in the off season than just about any other DCI Corps.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

Unless I'm completely misreading the general sentiments of the national fans on this " Stoned " chosen name, there is virtually no " bit@#ing and moaning" here on DCP that I'm seeing and hearing with The Cadets chosen name for their 2016 Show. Its been mostly a reaction of chuckles, giggles, and a few eye rollings with the national fans mostly.. Only one DCP poster ( George Dixon ) seemed a bit annoyed with " Stoned " as the name selected ( his perogative too, of course ). That said, it is true, imo, that the Cadets are far more open to the fans with what they are doing in the off season than just about any other DCI Corps.

Exactly.

Am I butt hurt over the name: of course not. Will I crack jokes over the title all summer? Hell yeah.

In all seriousness it's a great concept. The show is going to be dope.

Edited by general_tsos_chicken2

Exactly.

Am I butt hurt over the name: of course not. Will I crack jokes over the title all summer? Hell yeah.

Yes.. I'm already beginning to think the musical closer and ending won't be fast and furious as we've generally come to expect from the Closer with The Cadets, but might be a bit slower and more mellow. But perfectly sweet, nonetheless.

Edited by BRASSO

Exactly.

I expect it to be lit.

Fire.png

man i can't wait to read drama about the actual show as it's been performed

• Like 1