No Detailed Recaps

Wow... this could become a big tourist thing.

Maybe a tie-in with a hotel chain and local restaurants....group discounts... and value-added options like meet-and-greets.

Imagine the possibilities. :ninja:

Not to mention his new retail shops, selling all things drum crops related...

"Recaps-R-Us"

Yes, the amount I had to pay in order to be allowed to do the feature was starting to really negatively affect my bank book.

I wish I made a tenth of what some people think I make. :)

Since it relates to DCI, I assumed you did it for nothing more than "the love of the game"

I can see it now: After the first show, a (possibly unknown) DCP'er posts "I have recaps ......... to the highest bidder."

And then the fun begins...

Trump.jpg

Edited by HornTeacher

Just a thought... Do you think that us only being only able to judge a show by actually watching it will possibly make for MORE interesting discussions on DCP? I think it could make things more subjective for fans, and that could be a good or a bad thing. I liked watching how the recaps changed throughout the season, but it might make watching shows live even more exciting! Just my uneducated two cents :P :)

Maybe a tie-in with a hotel chain and local restaurants....group discounts... and value-added options like meet-and-greets.

Imagine the possibilities. :ninja:

It might be a step backwards from taking meet and greet photos with a past President, but our son might be interested!

Since it relates to DCI, I assumed you did it for nothing more than "the love of the game"

Well, I was allowed in the staff dining room, so there's that.