SCV 2016

A 'down' ending would be glorious

Or... hear me out... a non ending. Listen to spring 1, one of the coolest things is it builds like its going somewhere, and then just stops. I wonder if vanguard could pull that off so that it was gratifying...

• Like 2

Or... hear me out... a non ending. Listen to spring 1, one of the coolest things is it builds like its going somewhere, and then just stops. I wonder if vanguard could pull that off so that it was gratifying...

Whatever it is, I can't wait to see what SCV adds. Their opener is obviously preshow and where they end now is definitely not the end!

• Like 3

I can't wait!

What season does it end on? It it came back around to Spring, the tree could sprout leaves.

Currently is ending on winter I suppose

I can't wait to see if they add something at the end. What a gorgeous show!

Anyone surprised by SCV not doing as well this season in percussion? Been placing 5th as of the Dekalb show and didn't that high at the Minnesota show. Possible that Rennick's battery arrangements aren't progressing like others, ie..BD and Bluecoats? Typically they start the season strong, not so this season.