SCV 2016

I hope it is a rewrite of the ending. The opening statement with keyboard percussion and then the horn collapse and blossoming of the flower is one of those moments in DCI for the ages.

?!?!?!

That's a flower blossoming?

I have overlooked a ton of things this year it seems. I know which camera angle I'm watching Vanguard on......

• Like 3

This corps hasn't been in a contest for a week. I'm expecting them to throw it into a new gear on Saturday.

Please oh please. I have such high hopes for this beautiful show.

?!?!?!

That's a flower blossoming?

I have overlooked a ton of things this year it seems. I know which camera angle I'm watching Vanguard on......

Why can't I watch multi & high cam at the same time?!?! Maybe I should let the DCI Live director know to switch the this on the multicam, he's a friend of mine.

That could be as well, at Stanford we did notice what looked like a stem before the horn collapse, but it could be a sunburst. Initially. early season, the flag move was also different and has been changed. Kind of reminds me of something the Troopers did in 74. Quite dramatic...First time I saw it I was in tears. Just fantastic design.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cep3FkbMk5c