SCV 2016

Fantastic! I am SO SO SO UPSET over the loss of the branch flags in the ballad though.

I cannot comprehend why they took those out! It was gorgeous and they looked cool the way they were staged around the tree in the first part of the show as well. Certainly it couldn't be that the judges didn't like them. It was such a great effect and they executed really well with what was a very awkward shape to spin.

I cannot comprehend why they took those out! It was gorgeous and they looked cool the way they were staged around the tree in the first part of the show as well. Certainly it couldn't be that the judges didn't like them. It was such a great effect and they executed really well with what was a very awkward shape to spin.

The change to just the manipulation of the skirts at the end of Fall seems like a giant step backward.

• Like 1

I heard that they were breaking All. The. Time. so it was really hard to manage the equipment working correctly.

Fantastic! I am SO SO SO UPSET over the loss of the branch flags in the ballad though.

i didn't get to see the scv, bd, or madison.

those branch flags were indeed beautiful.

any chance they're more at the center of the field at the beginning of that segment?

I need to know exactly where we're all yelling Vanguard! for Tuesday in Annapolis.

Well folks, any comments on SCV's new ending to their show.

Is it different from Nashville? They totally killed it here, their ending was one of the best moments of the entire show.