Blue Devils 2016

Yet.

You never know, but I remember reading/hearing about them purposely minimizing straight lines and right angles in the drill this year.

Edited by mboogey73
  • Like 1

You never know, but I remember reading/hearing about them purposely minimizing straight lines and right angles in the drill this year.

Yes, because it is all about waves and water and storms. Straight lines are out and curved pathways are in.

• Like 1

Currently at BD's rehearsal. OMG. Amazing. Online does this show no justice. Gotta see it live. Boy are they moving this year!

• Like 2

Yes, because it is all about waves and water and storms. Straight lines are out and curved pathways are in.

Sweet. BD's curvilinear drill is what I've always loved about their visual design.

easy litmus test for what actual teachers understand about what's easy to clean/hard to clean.

100% agree. Scatter drill is definitely the hardest to clean, and BD has tons of it this year.

• Like 1

Backdrops are in TONIGHT. There is a new quad break in the Beiber. There are mics everywhere now.

The corps is really excited for the show tonight.

• Like 2