Blue Devils 2016

I really disliked INK, but I'm digging this year's show. Love the music.

I thought INK was pretty cool, but I really liked re:Rite of Spring

That guard member bringing the little boat out at the end of the closer...is that for real? Will that be there in the end?

I am curious.....you mentioned in the Cadets thread that BDs staff was shocked they won Guard last year. Exactly who was shocked if you don't mind me asking.

I got the whole drumline to sign a North drum and give to Rick Odello. My son presented it at Memorial Day Camp. This line is on a mission!

I was talking to one of the euphs at the busses after the Rose Bowl, and he told me they're hungry and want that three-peat....and a hungry Blue Devils is a dangerous Blue Devils!

I really disliked INK, but I'm digging this year's show. Love the music.

The amount of trombone glisses and the Bieber section are just awkward to me. The ballad climax happens without enough build up.

There's also something about the theme that's not coming through for me.

Maybe by the time I see it live in Nashville they'll have more detail in the show.

Not for me to name people specifically in a public forum.

Fair enough. I can respect that. Just making sure it's not the patented blame the entire world when BD wins and overlooking the fact that BD straight up out performed Crown on finals night which they did.