Blue Devils 2016

The whole story will be known next Thursday. It was at the end of this weeks BD360 so We will find out more later.

Yea i saw that today too. While i wish him the very best in his future endeavors, sure would be awesome if BD could convince him to stick around one more year so he could be apart of the 60th anniversary for BD in 2017.

• Like 1

Yes he is definitely a very big part of the West Coast look and sound. SCV yes. I did not know about Cadets.

yes, in the early 70's/ Mike D can tell you more. It was about the same time he wrote for the L.I. Kingsmen just as DCI began.

Pete was part of Garfield's visual team two of my years, 71 & 72. More involved in 72. He and Bobby Hoffman were the visual geniuses behind 71's America, the Brave themed show, as well as 72's No More War more esoteric themed show.

I wonder what happened to the BDI corps that toured Europe? I know he went on that tour last year and have been seeing less and less of him. Pat is doing a really great job as tour manager.

Thanks Flam and thanks Pete. Troopers, Garfield Cadets, Long Island Kingsmen, BD, (and I think SCV for a short while) all have benefited from his time in drum corps.

Pete was with SCV in '78 too. Remember that DCI Finals Broadcast?

Pete was also with Freelancers. '82-'84 at least.

Yea i saw that today too. While i wish him the very best in his future endeavors, sure would be awesome if BD could convince him to stick around one more year so he could be apart of the 60th anniversary for BD in 2017.

Sounds like a health issue.