Blue Devils 2016

So, any new information about Tarpgate? Was it really stolen?

They mimed all the motions for running under it and carrying it off, so they obviously still planned to be using it.

I was wondering about that. While watching the broadcast the moment went by so fast I didn't notice what the tarp people were doing.

If BD's tarp was indeed stolen, i wanna know where Newseditor44 was during the time of incident. JUST KIDDING LOL!!! Love ya Newseditor44!

So, any new information about Tarpgate? Was it really stolen?

They mimed all the motions for running under it and carrying it off, so they obviously still planned to be using it.

I can't believe it was stolen.. I have a hunch its getting painted or something added to it instead of just one solid sheet of blue fabric... I guess we will find out next weekend.

This show is really making me fall into their dream..

FYI the tarp was not stolen. It's being repaired.

Source: BD member on Periscope.

• Like 4

FYI the tarp was not stolen. It's being repaired.Source: BD member on Periscope.

sweet. who should we follow on periscope, btw?

sweet. who should we follow on periscope, btw?

@TheBlueDevils is the official account. They regularly scope and sometimes just hand it off to some of the members.

FYI the tarp was not stolen. It's being repaired.Source: BD member on Periscope.

The tarp must return! it's funny, the first time I saw it, it was a still picture. I thought, 'not another tarp' :<. But, to see what BD does with it, is nothing shy of incredible.

BRING BACK THE TARP!!!