2016 DCI Premiere -- Theater Experience

I liked Steve Rondinaro's reference to "beautiful Chester, PA."

Either Steve had his tongue planted firmly in cheek... or he's never been to Chester before. :tongue:

• Like 3

Sound was good in Sioux Falls, no static or anything. Like others said the balance was off on Boston, but pretty much everything else was great!

We had no sound issues in Kennesaw, GA -- the volume was just about perfect. In fact, Boston's pit was TOO loud. I don't think we had surround, but we had good stereo separation.

Obnoxious and talkative highschoolers.

Probably the main reason I don't go to these theatre events

Tonight was not the best theater experience for me...even though I got to theater early...and I'm sitting and waiting for the broadcast to start and nothing happens...I knew BAC' step-off was 8:35pm and I'm looking at a blank screen ...my friend who tagged along decided to go ask management what was going on...by the time they straightened out the situation I got to see literally the last one minute of Boston's show...this was very disappointing for me...Hope there is a bootleg video out there somewhere..I feel robbed!...lol

The other performances were awesome and weird...bluecoats...I'm still scratching my head...but in good way...

Tonight was not the best theater experience for me...even though I got to theater early...and I'm sitting and waiting for the broadcast to start and nothing happens...I knew BAC' step-off was 8:35pm and I'm looking at a blank screen ...my friend who tagged along decided to go ask management what was going on...by the time they straightened out the situation I got to see literally the last one minute of Boston's show...this was very disappointing for me...Hope there is a bootleg video out there somewhere..I feel robbed!...lol

The other performances were awesome and weird...bluecoats...I'm still scratching my head...but in good way...

Same thing happened for us, but they rewound the feed from Dish Network!

No joke!

Edited by jjeffeory

I watched in Memphis. Theater was at about 70% capacity. I can only recall seeing 4 people with corp shirts on. Seats were very comfy. Sound had only minor issues at high impact moments. The crowd was a little conservative. Some applauded after performances. Overall a good experience for my first theater showing. Schedule permitting, Ill be back next year.