Denver Drumbeat (Drums Along the Rockies)

I'm getting enough of them to sense there's a.lot more going on in there.

OH yeah. Sounds like there is a pillow over their speakers (and everyone elses). Have watched a ton of periscopes, and there is a ton of atmospheric stuff that definitely is not coming through as well as it could.

Same design concepts? If you can tell me the similarities between the ideas of "Constantly Risking Absurdity", "1930", "Through a Glass Darkly", "The Beat my Heart Skipped", "Cabaret Voltaire", "Re:Rite of Spring", "Felliniesque", "Ink", and "As Dreams are Made On", I'll be impressed.

The similarity is that the same people came up with the ideas :P
  • Like 2

I think I finally get the stagecoach thing. People were complaining it just moves across the field with little purpose. Maybe it signifies a journey the main character takes in the relentless search for justice/revenge.

Or, not.

Pretty sure you have it right. I think it's a pretty cool concept

• Like 2

I like the color scheme of the guard uniforms.

• Like 1

Sorry BK. I can't seem to get past the strangeness of it looking like a bunch of one legged torsos pulling or pushing themselves as they propel across the field when seeing you from up high. Perhaps it's an issue with outdoor lighting that will sort itself out in a dome? Right now, it's something I just can't 'unsee' and it's starting to make me giggle in my groggy sleepiness.

Actually the same voice from the Cohen original.

It just sounds like a computer reading to me. Maybe I should use Google Now less. 😀