Denver Drumbeat (Drums Along the Rockies)

It's not everyone's cup of tea. True story: before 2014, I hated BD's shows. Couldn't stand em. Then all of a sudden, something clicked, and I started liking their shows a ton, including 2012 which I used to think was awful. They're pretty polarizing

I normally start appreciating their shows after about a year. Except 2010, which I don't think will ever happen. And except 2015, which I liked immediately.

It's not everyone's cup of tea. True story: before 2014, I hated BD's shows. Couldn't stand em. Then all of a sudden, something clicked, and I started liking their shows a ton, including 2012 which I used to think was awful. They're pretty polarizing

INK did grow on me last year, but it still didn't make my top 10 shows as far as entertainment goes. I do think they have another killer ballad this year though.

Blue Devils have a formula that works for them...... excellence all around. I liked every corps so far tonight. But BD was the only corps that finished their show and I thought they were 6 minutes under time! How time flies when BD is on the field!

• Like 1

Crown is doing it too without necessarily having props cut them off. They're just staging everything in front of the stagecoach

I think I finally get the stagecoach thing. People were complaining it just moves across the field with little purpose. Maybe it signifies a journey the main character takes in the relentless search for justice/revenge.

Or, not.