Denver Drumbeat (Drums Along the Rockies)

Did they play their whole show???? Didn't seem like 11 minutes to me...it's july 9th...there's no excuse for this at this point. They had the cavs beat by at least 2 pts. at the pace they were at.

At least ill get to see them in august.

Why isnt the show finished? Its July 9th, home show and you STILL dont have a complete show on the field. C'mon!

Wow BK really starting to be quite amazing!

The shape of the ending is there but it does feel 'unfinished.' I wonder though if that's entirely because they seem to approach the teaching of the show that way building and cleaning in sections through the season or if it's not also a part of the eventual theme arc that will be clearer as its cleaned that the three season story has no real ending, it just sort of 'spins off the stage'

Another great performance by the blue devils members! My favorite part of this show is the ballad, the rest of the show I'm not feeling at the current moment, as it feels like a repeat of their prior years shows with new music. It feels like a template, not truly a new show. Maybe its just style, but it doesn't feel new like the other top 5 corps.

One last observation: The BD guard uses less flags than any of other corps in DCI during a show, so I guess there points are scored by dancing, costume changes, and saber tosses.

• Like 2

Not finishng the show is probably performance art. Every other corps adds a new ending the last few weeks of the season. Blue Knights will simply add an ending.

• Like 2

I am buying that effect. It does not work with the traditional block marching, but their ripples, body work, and positioning is ethereal with it.

Yes, it's very effective for their body movement, but block and line marching... Weird. Again lighting and watching through a digital camera make me suspect it looks different live and under a dome.