Sizzlin' in HOTlanta (DCI Southeast, Atlanta - July 30th)

No tarp.

Crown nerfed a lot in 2014. It seemed to work out okay in the brass department for them. OK,

OK, I'll give you that, but they did end up 5th that year, right?

This is supposed to be PR's shining moment in their show. It's supposed to showcase their brass, or at least the talent they have in the brass line.

Nerfing it just says "We'll we thought we were going to impress yall, but....nevermind. Hope you like what's left."

Granted, what's left is still good, but like I said, it was supposed to be difficult for a reason...now it's less difficult. I thought they were actually doing it well before. If there were some issues, they still have a couple of weeks to get it better.

Well, you have to at least give the performers in the Cadets a lot of credit, as they really are working hard to sell this show, but its just not clicking. Its too dreary, dark, depressing for 95% of the show so that when the theme tries to go positive at the end, its unrealistic as an ending.

Jeez, the Cadets Feel Good Christmas show theme in 2012.... playing Jingle Bells, Hark the Herald Angels Sing, etc was far better received as a show design by both judges and audiences alike, and placed 4th. While there is probably more performer talent in this years Corps, I don't see this season's Cadets finishing as high as their Christmas Themed 2012 show... but who knows... we'll see.

Actually there was a ton of hate on here during 2012 for their show. More hate than they are getting this year. Like many Cadets programs it grows on folks over the years.

• Like 1

One of the few years where Crown's show doesn't get boring after the ballad, for me. I like that instead of just trying to build to the big handsome showy ending, they slowly build toward something more majestic. Sometimes it feels like they're biding their time between ballad and finale. Not this year. It works beautifully.

• Like 2

At the very end back by the tree

Yah. Saw it last night on the feed and jumped out of my chair with excitement for it. It's a great change

Crown nerfed a lot in 2014. It seemed to work out okay in the brass department for them.

BoyWonder1911 or Cappybara, would one of you please explain to this old guy what "nerfed" means. Thank you.

One of the few years where Crown's show doesn't get boring after the ballad, for me. I like that instead of just trying to build to the big handsome showy ending, they slowly build toward something more majestic. Sometimes it feels like they're biding their time between ballad and finale. Not this year. It works beautifully.

re playing it now <3

• Like 1