NightBEAT Winston-Salem, NC 31 July 2016

http://www.dci.org/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=965782&SPID=166025&DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=33500&ATCLID=211004921

Notice how in the original schedule this show was never included so those of you that bought the package, you weren't buying this show. Those that have access, congrats and hope you don't lose access. If you do, don't complain that you got to see some of a show for free...

• Like 3

It's not included in live season memberships...you have to purchase as an extra PPV before watching. The article states this on the DCI website. It is meant to be a fundraiser for all the corps. When you purchase, you pick a corps and 30 bucks will go to that corps.

Included in my standard $99 sign-up.

• Like 1

Okay, finally got a 720 stream, I just had to back it up 20 seconds to let the buffer get comfy...

• Like 1

Why is a 4th tier corps in a TOC show?,

Eighth place in 2015 and two rings zhould have put them in ALL of the TOC shows.

I really don't like complaining, but I've about had it with DCI. Their website is horrible, I have to log in to the DCI account 4-5 times before it works, and I'm not happy with the removal of full recaps. I spend a lot of money with DCI traveling 500 miles one way for the premiere show in June, attending Nashville, Atlanta, Huntsville, Birmingham, and finals. it may have not been intentional, but the DCI Bundle packages are just mis-leading. Again, there's a kid on my lawn.

• Like 1

Great performance... still don't groove on the theme. And could someone please tell Rondo we don't need a running commentary on everybody?

Ok, to everyone who has the $69 package and can't watch the show, I finally downloaded the dci.org app and I can watch it on there (I am a $69 subscriber). Just wanted to let you know.

This is what happened for me, too. It might be a mobile app only show for the $69 folks.