DCI Eastern Classic - Saturday Aug. 6, 2016

And so I have now found the rest of Academy. All of these Academy spottings must be an omen. I guess I will have to like their show when I finally see them next week.

Is this Philly's version of Pokemon Go?

• Like 2

I still think Cavies can beat Cadets tonight. I think SCV will remain ahead of cavies and cadets though.

You think this cause you want it to happen or because there's an element in the Cavies show that will push them past The Cadets. I only ask this because The Cadets have made some impressive changes to that show over the last two weeks.

• Like 1

I am not much for predictions on placement. It's hard to know how a panel of totally unpredictable judges will react to a show considering how it has developed and changed recently. So I would personally be shocked if there are any changes tonight in placement from 4 through 6.

• Like 1

You think this cause you want it to happen or because there's an element in the Cavies show that will push them past The Cadets. I only ask this because The Cadets have made some impressive changes to that show over the last two weeks.

Honestly, both. But if it doesn't happen I won't be upset haha. Cadets have a great show just like cavies

• Like 2

Honestly, both. But if it doesn't happen I won't be upset haha. Cadets have a great show just like cavies

If a corps is taking 2 out of 3 captions most times they compete head to head. It is decently reasonable to think maybe that corps will come out ahead overall.

• Like 1

If a corps is taking 2 out of 3 captions most times they compete head to head. It is decently reasonable to think maybe that corps will come out ahead overall.

The average spread between the Caves and The Cadets over the summer has been .56 in favor of The Cadets. I like The Cavies show. And I am happy to see them pull together a competitive season. But I think The Cadets are much stronger in music, brass and percussion. I am not sure The Cavies have enough in their visual book and GE to overtake them.