DCI Eastern Classic - Saturday Aug. 6, 2016

So very true...... making up a 0.5 at the 74 level is not at all like trying to make up 0.5 at 94.

this is true, but just a few pages back (or was it on the Cadets discussion?) GD was indicating that Cadets could (might) catch SCV because they were only a few tenths behind (0.55). Or is it easier for the Cadets to gain on those above them than Cavies? I have no dog in this hunt. Want to see all the corps to max out their capabilities. (But I do want to see Academy make finals.)

• Like 1

I have logged in twice -- still won't let me view the feed. Anyone else seeing video?

this is true, but just a few pages back (or was it on the Cadets discussion?) GD was indicating that Cadets could (might) catch SCV because they were only a few tenths behind (0.55). Or is it easier for the Cadets to gain on those above them than Cavies? I have no dog in this hunt. Want to see all the corps to max out their capabilities. (But I do want to see Academy make finals.)

I"ve actually said (in this thread) that anything could happen in those 3 corps as they are tightly bunched in scoring

I agree - let all the corps have great performances and max out their shows!

I have logged in twice -- still won't let me view the feed. Anyone else seeing video?

Chat says they are working on login issues.

I'm watching on multicam. Chrome let me log in no problem

• Like 1

Let's keep in mind that the same panel of judges on two consecutive nights does not mean that you can accurately compare scores. A wet field adds another variable, as would wind. Let's just enjoy the show and treat Allentown as it is...two different competitions.I

I tend to agree with JoeDz, especially his emphasis on just enjoying the shows. But, within the context of our delight in exploring the minutia of drum corps, I do have question re tonight's panel.

It is the same as Friday with the exception, as noted by others earlier, of a switch between G. Howarth and J. Prosperie on the percussion subcategories.

Any thoughts on why?