Tour of Champions Massillon, Ohio 8/8/16

And BD has been having closed rehearsal's in Buffalo. So maybe they have something up their sleeve again. Yay look i can make assumptions and act my corps is the only one making last second changes too.

• Like 2

I will always be more interested in seeing a corps that has never won DCI, win DCI (whoever that may be in a given year). But this year at least there's 3 shows that could win that I could say "yeah, that makes sense" and feel fine about it.

• Like 2

No reason to be mad lol. Just want Thursday to get here so we can witness three championship caliber shows duke it out for the title. May the best corps win. Difference between me and some people on this site is if my corps places 2nd or worst, i will be here on DCP congratulating the winner and giving them their due credit cause they will have earned and deserved it. Guarantee that won't be the same if my corps pulls it out.

• Like 2

I've heard the Cavaliers had electronics issues tonight. I can only hope that's why they're .5 behind Cadets in GE now, because that makes absolutely no sense otherwise!

After BD's success with Clara, everybody has probably held some trick back for championships. It's going to be fun to see all the surprises at the movie theater on Thursday.

Prediction: Clara will defect to Crown and shoot the bad guy at the end. :-P

• Like 1

No reason to be mad lol. Just want Thursday to get here so we can witness three championship caliber shows duke it out for the title. May the best corps win. Difference between me and some people on this site is if my corps places 2nd or worst, i will be here on DCP congratulating the winner and giving them their due credit cause they will have earned and deserved it. Guarantee that won't be the same if my corps pulls it out.

Agreed. I hope BD pulls it out (and I think they will) however I would have no problem with Bloo or Crown winning it all this year. They are all amazing.

Agreed. I hope BD pulls it out (and I think they will) however I would have no problem with Bloo or Crown winning it all this year. They are all amazing.

Agreed. BD always. But much love and respect to Bloo and Crown.

Agreed. BD always. But much love and respect to Bloo and Crown.

BD always...

But, not so much for Bloo and Crown. You are far more generous than I.

I am actually a bit tired of hearing about the revisionist design of Bloo. They said, point blank, that they went with the visual first and made everything else fit in a way that they could "sell" the show. My former student (and captain) is the designer of the colorguard (and they are ######), but I would love to have a conversation with him about the "theme" of the show. I assume that there wasn't one, but they made it fit and sold it in critique.

Crown? Great brass line, great performers, great idea...to begin with. At this point, the storyline is a muddled mess, and not even the DCP fanatics (who are all awesome, by the way) who are fans of Crown can figure out the storyline.

I have confidence that BD will end their inability to finish off their three peat. "Clarabel" may very well be coming...

And, sorry... I am a total homer, and that guides my viewpoint. I make no bones about that.