I'd Be Most Shocked . . .

I think the last time I saw a tie, they put a space in the lower slot. So a tie at 5th is followed by 7th place. A 3-way tie for 1st being followed by 4th place seems weird...

It seems weird but it makes sense (at least to me).

"Shocked" is probably too strong a word, but I'd be surprised if ANY corps final ranking is more than one slot different than the prelims line-up going in.

I'd also be surprised if there is no change from the prelims line-up position to the finals position.

I think the last time I saw a tie, they put a space in the lower slot. So a tie at 5th is followed by 7th place. A 3-way tie for 1st being followed by 4th place seems weird...

So a three way tie for first means there is no silver or bronze?

So a three way tie for first means there is no silver or bronze?

Same thing happens in the Olympics. If there's two golds, there is no silver. That happened in women's swimming about 12 years ago.

I guess I'd be most shocked if either Academy or Scouts don't make Finals. I think they're both set.

I'd also be shocked if Cadets medal. I was shocked that they beat SCV last night. But then again I got stuck down in the concession area for 45 minutes in the mass mob, and didn't get to see them from my seat.

I'd be shocked if Phantom Regiment didn't get 9th, seeing as how they've gotten ill. I think at this point, BK and BStars will probably be ahead of them.

Ok, I'll play along.

-If Devils finished above 3rd.

-If Bloo did not win it all this year.

-If Crown didn't win high guard.

-If cavaliers did not pass up Cadets and SCV.

-If Bloo did not win high GE.

-If SCV or Bloo did not win percussion.

Ok, I'll play along.

-If Devils finished above 3rd.

-If Bloo did not win it all this year.

-If Crown didn't win high guard.

-If cavaliers did not pass up Cadets and SCV.

-If Bloo did not win high GE.

-If SCV or Bloo did not win percussion.

Not sure what to make of Cavaliers chances to medal. I was able to enjoy them from the track (45 yard line) at Allentown. They were simply amazing. Actually, they seemed PoSsEsSeD ! Moving quickly and flawlessly. Brass was especially strong. I was very proud of how hard they were charging. Been a fan for 50 years!

Spoke to several others who agreed, :babies: