2017 PREDICTIONS!

Nice try...

I'm an American! LOL And for the record, in the North of England the air is actually rather clear and crisp and the ale is served cold.

not the many times I've been there to reclaim the family lands the Crown swiped from my beloved family on all sides of the Irish Sea. :notify: .

Do you have an addiction for red and black unis?

not the many times I've been there to reclaim the family lands the Crown swiped from my beloved family on all sides of the Irish Sea. :notify: .

What does that mean? Maybe he has an aversion to all black or maroon and gold or all white. Maybe it's a preseason prediction as he clearly explained. I don't agree with it all but I won't infer there is anything more than that.

I wasn't aware there were any other colors more important... LOL

• Like 1

What does that mean? Maybe he has an aversion to all black or maroon and gold or all white. Maybe it's a preseason prediction as he clearly explained. I don't agree with it all but I won't infer there is anything more than that.

Look at the corps in his signature. Pretty sure this was not a comment on his predictions.

• Like 3

Look at the corps in his signature. Pretty sure this was not a comment on his predictions.

We have a winner!

God I hate the offseason. People get so easily wound up!

Boy if Cadets are hanging around tenth place next summer, this forum is gonna be some entertaining reading.

• Like 3

Boy if Cadets are hanging around tenth place next summer, this forum is gonna be some entertaining reading.

As long as Hopkins is running things, that's not going to happen. Probably the worst they could do is 7th, and that assumes six other corps figure something out at the same time.,.,not likely. This year is key. If they come in sixth or seventh, I might change my mind. But I'm putting money on them improving in placement.

As long as Hopkins is running things, that's not going to happen. Probably the worst they could do is 7th, and that assumes six other corps figure something out at the same time.,.,not likely. This year is key. If they come in sixth or seventh, I might change my mind. But I'm putting money on them improving in placement.

On paper, percussion should be stellar with Aungst back and brass should be strong. MT who is brass caption head had been the mello tech there for a while and they're pretty sharp so I think the Cadets brass will be strong as always. Guard also should get a boost with the staff additions. Some of these guys did Cadets guard in 2014 (guard was top 3 that year at finals). Show concept..... some new creative blood. Let's remember all the guys who went to BAC designed Cadets 2016 show so maybe some new blood in Allentown isn't a bad thing.

Let's remember all the guys who went to BAC designed Cadets 2016 show so maybe some new blood in Allentown isn't a bad thing.

That's right it's all their fault..got it...ok...lol

• Like 1