2017 PREDICTIONS!

31 minutes ago, kinetic inferno11 said:

11. BAC (haven't seen it since a pre season run, so could move up. Just feel that as other groups clean, they will get passed. Dig the show theme though) 

Please tell us which corps are happy with their current show set up and will not make changes or clean what they have?

1 minute ago, emc2 said:

Interesting the cleanest drum corps to come out with a complete show is BAC.

But that can also mean they peak earlier than others with less complete shows. Not necessarily, but it has happened in the past.

Just now, kinetic inferno11 said:

But that can also mean they peak earlier than others with less complete shows. Not necessarily, but it has happened in the past.

Not this year.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Please tell us which corps are happy with their current show set up and will not make changes or clean what they have?

Did I say any were? I just said that as EVERYONE (BAC included) cleans, I think they'll get Passed. That might change when I see the show again, just stating my opinion like everyone else here is.

Edited by kinetic inferno11

1 minute ago, kinetic inferno11 said:

If we are going by recent history (2012 on) I think you'd be hard pressed to find a BAC show that peaked early. I was not in the least a fan of their 2016 show and was shocked they actually pulled that off to get into finals. If they can do what the did with that 2016 show, imagine what they can do with their 2017 with better talent, better staff, and a massively better product. I see them 6th to 8th (depending on how they fair against Cavies and BK).

1 minute ago, kinetic inferno11 said:

This isnt BAC.  This is Crodets.  Theyre insane this year, one watch of their show can give you an understanding of what Im talking about;)

4 minutes ago, kinetic inferno11 said:

Did I say any were? I just said that as EVERYONE cleans, I think they'll get Passed. That might change when I see the show again, just stating my opinion like everyone else here is.

The difference is those of us who are stating our opinion HAVE seen the show. I've seen the entire 13 from last season, and I don't see BAC finishing lower than 8th. Their product is better than anyone who finished 8th or lower last year. IMO, of course.

Edited by henry7184
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, henry7184 said:

If we are going by recent history (2012 on) I think you'd be hard pressed to find a BAC show that peaked early. I was not in the least a fan of their 2016 show and was shocked they actually pulled that off to get into finals. If they can do what the did with that 2016 show, imagine what they can do with their 2017 with better talent, better staff, and a massively better product. I see them 6th to 8th (depending on how they fair against Cavies and BK).

I'd be quite alright if that happened. I really enjoy darker show themes, and theirs hits that sweet spot.

Again, I haven't seen a more recent run of the show. I didn't mean to get everyone upset about placing them low as of right now. My predictions will change after I get to see the show live. I'm just going off of what I HAVE seen/heard. I was going to try and march BAC this year had I not been persuaded to wait a year to march. I love this group and have no reason to doubt they'll have a great season like any other corp.

Edited by kinetic inferno11
  • Like 1