2017 Boston Crusaders

Gino in 2002 took an open class Magic of Orlando from not existing for the two previous years to 11th place in world class.

Compared to that, this is a sprinting start.

Remember though Magic that year was far from an OC corps, They all knew it but had no choice about being there upon their return. Not saying it wasn't an accomplishment but they knew they were wc. Its also they year that put them under financially and grew until there was no recovering.

I don't think magic is a very good comparison either as Guardling has mentioned...especially due to their special circumstances...and for the simple fact that no two corps are alike IMO

That said...Boston is off to a sprinting start I agree.

edit: fixed quoting mistake

Edited by Liahona

I don't think magic is a very good comparison at all actually...especially due to their special circumstances...and for the simple fact that no two corps are alike IMO

I agree although I didnt make the comparison The poster I answered did, somewhat

i just answered with my close knowledge on Magic during those years

Edited by GUARDLING

I agree although I didnt make the comparison The poster I answered did, somewhat

Yes that is true...I probably should have done the multi-quote thing...perhaps I can fix that :smile:

Just another great example of Boston strong ...

"2016 Equipment all sold and shipped! New Yamaha Equipment sold. $400,000 in music store sales in 90 days and financial objectives of the Investment club achieved! On to new equipment in 2017, this is how we roll! Thank you Inspire Arts & Music team!"

Edited by Liahona
  • Like 1

Boston's own James Taylor.. some inspirational words.. on so many different levels ( lyrics to his song, then the song ):

" Never Die Young "

" We were ring-a-round the rosy children, they were circles around the sun. But never give up,never slow down, never grow old, never die young. Synchronized with the rising moon, even with the evening star, they were true love written in stone, they were never alone, they were never that far apart.

And we who couldn't bear to believe they might make it, we got to close our eyes, cut up our losses into doable doses, ration our tears and sighs. Oh you could see them on a Saturday night. Everyone used to run them down. They're a little too sweet, they're a little too tight, not enough tough for this town. Couldn't touch them with a 10 foot pole, no it didn't seem to rattle at all. They were glued together body and soul, that much more with their backs up against the wall.

Oh hold them up, hold them up, never do let them fall, prey to the dust and the rust and the ruin that names us, and claims us and shames us all.

I guess it had to happen someday soon, 'wasn't nothing to hold them down. They would rise above us like a big balloon, take the sky, forsake the ground. Oh yes, other hearts were broken, other dreams ran dry. But our golden ones sail on, sail on to another land beneath the sky. Let others hearts be broken, let others dreams run dry. But our golden ones sail on, sail on to another land beneath the sky. Hold them up, hold them up, hold them up, hold them up,.... Won't you hold them up, can you hold them up ? "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcS_AjKtIQ0

Edited by BRASSO

Boston's own James Taylor.. some inspirational words ( lyrics to his song, then the song ):

" Never Die Young "

" We were ring-a-round the rosy children, they were circles around the sun. But never give up,never slow down, never grow old, never die young. Synchronized with the rising moon, even with the evening star, they were true love written in stone, they were never alone, they were never that far apart.

And we who couldn't bear to believe they might make it, we got to close our eyes, cut up our losses into doable doses, ration our tears and sighs. Oh you could see them on a Saturday night. Everyone used to run them down. They're a little too sweet, they're a little too tight, not enough tough for this town. Couldn't touch them with a 10 foot pole, no it didn't seem to rattle at all. They were glued together body and soul, that much more with their backs up against the wall.

Oh hold them up, hold them up, never do let them fall, prey to the dust and the rust and the ruin that names us, and claims us and shames us all.

I guess it had to happen someday soon, 'wasn't nothing to hold them down. They would rise above us like a big balloon, take the sky, forsake the ground. Oh yes, other hearts were broken, other dreams ran dry. But our golden ones sail on, sail on to another land beneath the sky. Let others hearts be broken, let others dreams run dry. But our golden ones sail on, sail on to another land beneath the sky. Hold them up, hold them up, hold them up, hold them up,.... can you hold them up ? "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcS_AjKtIQ0

IMO He is a national treasure.

• Like 1

Rumor is quite a few kids have signed up to audition for this upcoming season with Boston.

• Like 1

Rumor is quite a few kids have signed up to audition for this upcoming season with Boston.

It's the best time too...getting in on the ground floor so to speak...it just makes it all that more special IMO...

It's the best time too...getting in on the ground floor so to speak...it just makes it all that more special IMO...

then again, they might just want to top off their Jet Blue True Blue frequent flier points.

Has "The Board" arranged for the colors of the planes to and from Logan and Florida to be changed to red and black yet? I'm sure that's next.