2017 Boston Crusaders

A show hint from Boston.

https://www.facebook.com/BostonCrusaders/videos/1307001926010414/

Edited by Cadevilina Crown
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

Blair Witch Crusaders? Looks like that first person cam...lost in the woods kind of feel.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ChrisVT2003 said:

Blair Witch Crusaders? Looks like that first person cam...lost in the woods kind of feel.

what  really happens when the animals leave the farm and gallop into the nearby forest...

or

the not-so-sweet tale after Sancho is walloped when standing too close to those windmill blades...loads of RED, part deux 

Since there is an absence of info, and rumors thus fill the void, I am hearing... just a rumor... that the show is called " Whispering Pines " ( thus the whisper in.. ..the pines video teaser from BAC )

Here is a bit more to highten the curiosity during these long winter nites ( music inspiration BAC is rumored to be utilizing for 2017 included here..... again, just a rumor at this point ) :

Edited by BRASSO

I have to admit this teaser video seems a little disturbing...but I like it...dark and elegiac...comes to mind

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BRASSO said:

Since there is an absence of info, and rumors thus fill the void, I am hearing... just a rumor... that the show is called " Whispering Pines " ( thus the whisper in.. ..the pines video teaser from BAC )

Except the trees in the BAC video are not pines.