2017 Boston Crusaders

10 minutes ago, Liahona said:

I like dark, creepy, and execrable...

I might even like " execrable " type music too... but I'd have to look up the definition of the word first... ( haha!)

1 minute ago, BRASSO said:

I might even like " execrable " type music too... but I'd have to look up the definition of the word first... ( haha!)

Extremely bad or unpleasant...extremely or deplorably bad or distressing...wretched...

BUT in a good way for my definition :)

1 hour ago, emc2 said:

I wonder what Ed Denon would say about this years show.

He would love the musicianship and talent .. I still have images of him and the 'tunah' in my brain.

Thank-you Ed Denon and Happy Father's Day; the kid is doing well!

Edited by CorpwithanS
old eyes, black keyboard.
  • Like 3

46 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Probably in the minority but I think if you are bringing Gino in you need to give them a harder book.  Sound great but need more technicality to hang with the top groups that people want them to go against.

BAC brass and book are awesome. Good Luck to your Blue Stars.. great Summer ahead.

10 minutes ago, Liahona said:

Extremely bad or unpleasant...extremely or deplorably bad or distressing...wretched...

BUT in a good way for my definition :)

Yes. I did look up its definition after you utilized the word above. ( who says, DCP can't be enlightening.. haha!).  I tend to like edgy, aggressive, loud, fast tempo'ed ,intense brass playing ( and of course, melodic, softly played ballads), so I'm getting my personal brass line " fill " here with BAC this season. 

Edited by BRASSO

38 minutes ago, Geneva said:

I like the Crusaders but am frustrated by the overwhelming amount of minor key based material they have done recently. Some of this year's show seems repetitive rhythmically and tonally.

I'm sure there's plenty of shows with music played in a major key that will be up your alley this year! 

Personally I think major key music has already been explored so much in DCI's history, I'm glad corps are delving into this minor key music a lot more recently. 

There's more emotions than uplifting and happy

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Cop said:

####, just viewed a full run.  
Boston is fantastic!!!!!! 

I think they will at least make finals...haha  :)

Edited by Liahona
  • Like 4