2017 Boston Crusaders

2 minutes ago, cadet93 said:

True, however I predict guard will be where they really shine.

I would hope with that staff they are stronger in all sections.  If not, a lot of money is being wasted lol...

Of course. Fear not however.

I think BD will really shine in Guard again too. They usually  have a stellar Guard that helps propel them up most seasons now too.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, cadet93 said:

I would hope with that staff they are stronger in all sections.  If not, a lot of money is being wasted lol...

Hardly wasted.  Good staff still needs talented mm to execute and improve their own talents as the year unfolds.  If the BAC improve this year, they should see stronger talent auditioning in Nov. and retain many vets.  This talented staff (with other corps) will have the time to Build A Champion.

Edited by Ghost
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

Yep.

WITCH!

8 hours ago, Liahona said:

I'm jealous...a nice BBQ today :)

I'm even more jealous to hear the corps was treated to an incredible evening of steak and lobster! 

...and here I thought it would just be hamburgers and hot dogs...haha

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Liahona said:

I'm even more jealous to hear the corps was treated to an incredible evening of steak and lobster! 

...and a clam bake. Wonderfully generous Board they have. Your hot dogs trump mine, I'm sure.1682.gif

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Liahona said:

Don't ask about the spread for the Texas BBQ event! Holy Cow!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, BlueStainGlass said:

I don't know if people aren't understanding English or what. Where did I say it was bad? I said they sound great and think they could play harder things in the show. Literally complemented then and an army of BAC honks came to argue a compliment... guess I can't win.  

Where did anyone say you said it was bad?  I asked a simple question so relax.  Actually don't bother answering.  At this point With your response,I couldn't care less about your POV.

1 hour ago, Ghost said:

Hardly wasted.  Good staff still needs talented mm to execute and improve their own talents as the year unfolds.  If the BAC improve this year, they should see stronger talent auditioning in Nov. and retain many vets.  This talented staff (with other corps) will have the time to Build A Champion.

Absolutely agree.  This is a great staff with talented kids.  No waste of anything here.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CorpwithanS said:

...and a clam bake. Wonderfully generous Board they have. Your hot dogs trump mine, I'm sure.1682.gif

Chicken, steak, lobstahs, steamahs, chowdah, beverages, ice cream.  A nice send off on final ST week.  Thank you BOD and Jim And Jen Cronin.

Edited by LabMaster
  • Like 2