2017 Boston Crusaders

17 minutes ago, Tim K said:

Considering that Christmas was not celebrated in Massachusetts until the 1830's because it was too Catholic of "papist" and Guy Fawkes Day where the Pope is burned in effigy was a favorite holiday in both Plymouth Bay (Pilgrims) and Massachusetts (Puritans), no self respecting Pilgrim or Puritan repented by going to "Mass." Sunday Mornung Meeting, maybe, but not Mass. As a matter of fact, the term "hocus pocus" used by both Anglicans and Puritans at the time was a put down against the Catholic Mass and associated it with witchcraft. 

Such decadence spewed on a Sunday. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Probably in the minority but I think if you are bringing Gino in you need to give them a harder book.  Sound great but need more technicality to hang with the top groups that people want them to go against.

Why do you think it isn't?  There is a lot going on in this book.  If you are thinking the after show tune represents the show you would be mistaken.  That's just a post show easy peasy tune.  The line is good and that is because of Gino.  The brass will be fine and competitive.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

Why do you think it isn't?  There is a lot going on in this book.  If you are thinking the after show tune represents the show you would be mistaken.  That's just a post show easy peasy tune.  The line is good and that is because of Gino.  The brass will be fine and competitive.

I don't know if people aren't understanding English or what. Where did I say it was bad? I said they sound great and think they could play harder things in the show. Literally complemented then and an army of BAC honks came to argue a compliment... guess I can't win.  

16 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

I don't know if people aren't understanding English or what. Where did I say it was bad? I said they sound great and think they could play harder things in the show. Literally complemented then and an army of BAC honks came to argue a compliment... guess I can't win.  

3 posters is HARDLY an Army....so dramatic you are being...

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, Liahona said:

3 posters is HARDLY an Army....so dramatic you are being...

Titubations, prob.

21 minutes ago, Lance said:

wow 

watch out

Yes!

mud_puddle_splash_592x440.jpg

Edited by Liahona

4 hours ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Probably in the minority but I think if you are bringing Gino in you need to give them a harder book.  Sound great but need more technicality to hang with the top groups that people want them to go against.

I think they are planning to ride their guard to glory :)

26 minutes ago, cadet93 said:

I think they are planning to ride their guard to glory :)

BAC will be stronger in all their Corps sections this season, imo.

• Like 1

Just now, BRASSO said:

BAC will be stronger in all their Corps sections this season, imo.

True, however I predict guard will be where they really shine.

I would hope with that staff they are stronger in all sections.  If not, a lot of money is being wasted lol...