2017 Boston Crusaders

Portuguese has been spoken in Massachusetts/New England for over three hundred years. I find your comment offensive. Can you please give it a rest? Surely there are other threads you can spam.

Sorry,. I have friends there. Brazilian Portuguese and Iberian Portuguese are not the same.

by definition it can't. he craftily mentioned that if a corps wins moving up from someplace other than 3rd, it simply amends the theory to take that into account.

I've said both. The current theory will be debunked and all existing data will be used to create another. That's called science.

I've said both. The current theory will be debunked and all existing data will be used to create another. That's called science.

You can look at it this way IMO. West= BD SCV, mid west= BC, Cav's and East= Cadets, Crown top 6. Nothing will happen until some one beats these corps on a consistent bases. head to head. Just saying.

You can look at it this way IMO. West= BD SCV, mid west= BC, Cav's and East= Cadets, Crown top 6. Nothing will happen until some one beats these corps on a consistent bases. head to head. Just saying.

I find it interesting that with the exception of BAC's add of Ryan George, all the others in the revolving doors of staff changes have only involved these 2 Eastern corps almost nepotismically. (Crown of course not having publicly announced their replacements yet.)

Ryan comes from the Republic of Texas, but none of the others are from outside the Cadets-Crown block whether as staff or alums. [The Troopers situation being its own exception.}

I'm not certain we will see new breaths of creativity on the East Coast as much as re-branding and vest pocket ideas never attempted at their former employers. Curious and curiouser..

Edited by xandandl

I find it interesting that with the exception of BAC's add of Ryan George, all the others in the revolving doors of staff changes have only involved these 2 Eastern corps almost nepotismically.

Ryan comes from the Republic of Texas, but none of the others are outside the Cadets-Crown block whether as staff or alums. [The Troopers situation being its own exception.}

I'm not certain we will see new breaths of creativity on the East Coast as much as re-branding and vest pocket ideas never attempted at their former employers. Curious and curiouser..

Ryan George has been Boston's arranger since 2012...filling the shoes of Jay Kennedy...

so you're suggesting that no loans are involved in financing the talent acquisition? that would be good news if true. i can't imagine it would be a great idea to borrow money for creative staff who -- in the end -- can't really contribute a whole lot to the bottom line.

First I was going to send this giant wad of cash to Garfield but they kept on talking and eventually I had heard enough. Then I thought why not give it to Carolina Crown then I was reminded that I can't give good hard earned large stacks of cold cash to any corps that is from a state that holds a annual "World Grits Festival". So I was left with no other option than to give to the corps that has the greatest traditions and have been Giants for a very long time ---- THE BOSTON CRUSADERS --- the only real red in all of DCI! :silly:

I find it interesting that with the exception of BAC's add of Ryan George, all the others in the revolving doors of staff changes have only involved these 2 Eastern corps almost nepotismically. (Crown of course not having publicly announced their replacements yet.)

Ryan comes from the Republic of Texas, but none of the others are from outside the Cadets-Crown block whether as staff or alums. [The Troopers situation being its own exception.}

Well Leon won't need to add the 'crown' set at the end...perhaps he'll make a knight's shield instead...LOL

s-l1000.jpg