Cadets 2017

Quote that GH put up on Facebook this morning:

"Wherever I see people doing something the way it's always been done, the way it's 'supposed' to be done, following the same old trends, well, that's just a big red flag to me to go look somewhere else.”

Mark Cuban

Mark Cuban ? The Feds found a " big red flag " re. Cuban too. SEC fiiled charges of Insider Trading in 2013. Cuban beat the felony rap in a jury trial, but the NBA has Cuban on speed dial for NBA violations with the Mavs... Cuban has paid 1.6 mill so far in fines to the NBA for ( at present ) 13 violations. Insofar as the Feds and NBA are concerned anyway " this is not the way its supposed to be done ". ( lol!)

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

Now there are rumors of Harloff and Klesch leaving Crown for the Cadets... c'mon

No way! Holy ####! This is the caziest start to an offseason I have seen in ages! If this happens, Hop will have gone from spawn of the devil to genius in less than a week!

Edited by Jurassic Lancer

That's what I've heard! I hope it could be true, but I think this one is BS.

Probably so, but given the events of the past few days, nothing would shock me. (I think I might have whiplash from what has already transpired.)

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Like 2

Most of us care because...drum corps. That's all. And this is DCP.

Are you the Official Cadets representative here on DCP? I don't see anything in your bio. Perhaps you could clear up more of the rumors floating around here by setting us all straight about, oh, staff changes and lunch menus?

/sarcasm

Dave Shaw

No, I'm not an official Cadets representative on DCP or anywhere else... just a long-term alumnus. Your original sentence in response to my post was, I guess, your feelings on the topic. I've read a lot of your posts this summer, and they were very intelligent. That's why I find that initial sentence of yours on this particular post to be out of character for you, and for me, just disappointing.

Regarding what rumors are floating around relative to The Cadets, Im sure George will make any announcements necessary at the right time to the right audience. At the moment I don't know any more than you do.