Cadets 2017

This kid on end looks young...certainly not college age....guess ya got to start somewhere

My understanding is that this was an audition camp for Cadets and C2, so we can't go off of pictures to get an idea about the age of the Cadets.

Good catch though, as that was my first thought too.

question is, which one will be Beast of the East for 2017? Looking forward to a great season.

Bloo will continue to ride their momentum at least early season. Crown is always solid. May take a slight hit losing their established guard staff but shouldn't keep them from contending I think. Cadets, hopefully climbing back up this season.

My understanding is that this was an audition camp for Cadets and C2, so we can't go off of pictures to get an idea about the age of the Cadets.

Good catch though, as that was my first thought too.

And anyway, the current top Brass tech for Cadets (caption head?) started marching Cadets at 14 years old and was part of that championship corps. Not sure what the big deal is.

Looks like Cadets are keeping their mouths shut this year? One would hope so.

• Like 1

I find it kinda creepy/stalky that you people know so many personal details about youngsters showing up to camps. And choose to share that info on this forum. Too much information. Be a super fan but don't creep me out with so many personal details.

Perhaps it might ease your feelings of creepy/stalky if you were aware that the preceding post was what was on Clash of the Corps. The young man being interviewed was the one providing the posted information during one of The Cadet sequences. Could you provide any more substantiation for your comment that "you people know so many details about youngsters showing up for camp?" There's an implied inference in that comment that really seems to require a more detailed explanation; especially the "you people" comment.

Interesting campaign from Allentown:

The Cadets ‏@TheCadets  6m6 minutes ago
Audition for the wrong corps? #MakeItRight with half off registration 
for Dec. w/ proof of audition from another corps' camp.

god you are passive aggressive... And yeah - I'm "reading your mind again"

Give GH time. He won't be able to suppress the urge until next year.

I don't know. Prior years, they had information about the show posted between September/October if I recall.

god you are passive aggressive... And yeah - I'm "reading your mind again"

I like they're being aggressive. You' only need 150 strong members. They had a good turnout but always looking for a few stars. Edited by Tobias