Cadets 2017

2 hours ago, DCPusername said:

Why don't their uniforms fit? :(

Please do something about those shoes... Every time I see the show I am drawn to them (not in a good way). They look like the bad makeup Job on the TIN Man in the Wizard of Oz. I am digging the show but ...

Save your soles...

err souls!

Edited by whitedj2002

I have no intention to taunt any organization. Just because you may believe that it is doesn't make it so. I was pointing out that Cavies are very capable and shouldn't be taken lightly. Apologies for any confusion or misunderstanding. I believe both corps will continue to battle it out to improve upon or hold on to their last season placements. 

I know Cadets have been focused on learning their new ending and travelling but they need to get to start cleaning the rest of the show.

I just watched their run from Orlando and they really are not getting much cleaner. Guard seems also not to be getting much cleaner. Hoping they can get the ending sorted and really dig in.  I'm sure this is why the gap is growing between them and Cavies and Crown (and closing with Boston). 

Stil my 2nd favourite show of the year (after SCV) 

Edited by DCI-86
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, DCI-86 said:

I know Cadets have been focused on learning their new ending and travelling but they need to get to start cleaning the rest of the show.

I just watched their run from Orlando and they really are not getting much cleaner. Guard seems also not to be getting much cleaner. Hoping they can get the ending sorted and really dig in.  I'm sure this is why the gap is growing between them and Cavies and Crown (and closing with Boston). 

Stil my 2nd favourite show of the year (after SCV) 

This is the same thing as last year.  Never could get clean enough to compete with the other corps who were cleaning faster.

Does anyone else think they should drop the Choir robes for front ensemble and choir?

I think they should either wear the initial robe the corps does or the last bodysuit look.

I find the choir robes very corny looking and distracting.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, FTNK said:

I got railed for saying that a few weeks ago

You got railed because you rarely have anything positive to say about the cadets and people wonder why you even come here. :whip: