Cadets 2017

Well it all begins today. Speculations aside. Here will build a monster (like 2011,13,14,15) or an abomination (2016). May good triumph over evil. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wallace said:

Obviously, you only read intermittently. I said in a previous post that I could care less if they remained silent about show details. RIF... I would hate to see what you do to your enemies seeing how you treat those who love the Cadets.

Well sorry but I don't always agree with other Cadets fans. They don't always agree with me. That's the way it should be. 

15 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

I kind of like not knowing.  Still exciting. 

True. 

The only thing I don't like is if I've seen a corps several times during a summer and still don't know what they're up to.  :tongue:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, wallace said:

You do understand that I said I didn't care if they held back information about the show. My complaint was about the TOTAL media blackout.

The music doesn't matter this year. The theme doesn't matter. These are the vehicles to showcase the technical aspects of the corps. If visual and GE are not competitive then the Cadets will remain in the second tier.

They didn't have a total media blackout 

Hop did weekly FB chats

they did full camp reports each month 

the did FB pictures and posts throughout the winter

they did emails and tweets and mailings

they did home show announcements, stadium news 

they talked about camp attendance in articles and corps needs for certain instruments etc 

Pictures from camps

staff news about changes, roles, bios in articles and posts and web content updates

Music and show concept are literally the only things they didn't do

• Like 2

14 hours ago, wallace said:

I care about the Cadets alone. As far as I'm concerned, there are no other corps; they're cannon fodder. They're in the way. They're bugs on the Cadets' charter bus windshields.

Well... good luck with your one-corps circuit there, pally!!!  :lol:

• Like 1