Cadets 2017

People calling for GH's ousting are incredibly silly. Some people wanted the Cadets to have an entirely new staff change, now you got that. So accept the fact that you got what you wanted and Cadets now have to work harder to rise again. 

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, 2000Cadet said:

People calling for GH's ousting are incredibly silly. Some people wanted the Cadets to have an entirely new staff change, now you got that. So accept the fact that you got what you wanted and Cadets now have to work harder to rise again. 

Exactly. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jim Schehr said:

We all need to wait for the new ending before blaming the man behind the curtain. Christ riding on a cloud, rays of lights coming down from the heavens and member levitations, so I've been told. 

Even if the new ending ends up catapulting them into the top 3, my outlook on his involvement with the corps remains the same.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Cappybara said:

Pretty sure only the Philly 76ers use that saying lol

Ravens coach wore a short with it on it last year. Cavaliers have it on their website. Local kids volleyball team uses it. It's out there

18 minutes ago, chaddyt said:

Even if the new ending ends up catapulting them into the top 3, my outlook on his involvement with the corps remains the same.

ok well we will mark you down as a "lukewarm" Hop supporter lol 

Edited by George Dixon

12 minutes ago, chaddyt said:

Sell more Candy? :peek:

Seems those reviews at glassdoor had some truth to them with respect to GHOP. There is one that sorta caught my attention. Here is the quote.  

“The CEO is a sham, an arrogant child who takes whatever he wants while reminding YOU that it is a privilege to work for him.His life's work has been "preaching magnificence" while he himself has no integrity. Having never been a Cadet, it is of the utmost hypocrisy that he attempt to shape the minds of those who follow the organization, it's beliefs, it's creed - none of which have ANYTHING to do with the current power hungry and financially greedy C.E.O.. It is widely understood that the "Hop" talks are a waste of time as they are the very foundation of the wide-spread hypocritical bull that the CEO preaches, while treating everyone around him as though they are subservient. Any company chair person who constantly begs for donations, while taking over 200K in salary and benefits has absolutely no business preaching about shaping the minds of youth.”

a few negative reviews no problem - but those reviews have a very negative tone with respect to one person. Some of the actual statements made there if true and happened in any company there would have been some consequences. Yet it seems the direction of that remains the same. 

Not saying just because of one performance things have to change but if everyone did not see this type of reaction coming then you're not being honest. In my opinion. 

Not sure anyone is saying new end is a magic bullet but rather a logical ending. I still think now that changes are in, they can settle down and go set by set and clean, refine. They are getting beat a little across the board. That means cleaning time. EFFECT numbers can go up very quickly and by a lot once the product is complete and logical. I still think Cadets numbers start to soar within the next 2 weeks passing  both Boston and Cavies.

Edited by Tobias
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, E3D said:

Sell more Candy? :peek:

Seems those reviews at glassdoor had some truth to them with respect to GHOP. There is one that sorta caught my attention. Here is the quote.  

“The CEO is a sham, an arrogant child who takes whatever he wants while reminding YOU that it is a privilege to work for him.His life's work has been "preaching magnificence" while he himself has no integrity. Having never been a Cadet, it is of the utmost hypocrisy that he attempt to shape the minds of those who follow the organization, it's beliefs, it's creed - none of which have ANYTHING to do with the current power hungry and financially greedy C.E.O.. It is widely understood that the "Hop" talks are a waste of time as they are the very foundation of the wide-spread hypocritical bull that the CEO preaches, while treating everyone around him as though they are subservient. Any company chair person who constantly begs for donations, while taking over 200K in salary and benefits has absolutely no business preaching about shaping the minds of youth.”

a few negative reviews no problem - but those reviews have a very negative tone with respect to one person. Some of the actual statements made there if true and happened in any company there would have been some consequences. Yet it seems the direction of that remains the same. 

Not saying just because of one performance things have to change but if everyone did not see this type of reaction coming then you're not being honest. In my opinion. 

Wow you certainly have an ax to grind. 

1 minute ago, E3D said:

Those Glassdoor reviews were roundly dismissed as all within a few months and obviously from the same individual. Also Hopkins does not make 200k per year, not even close. 

He has his critics but geez, hard to take that hipster on Glasdoor seriously at all

Just now, Tobias said:

Wow you certainly have an ax to grind. 

Not really. I just look at it as objective as I can. Read what I posted not what I quoted. The quotes and Italic is not my post it is a "sample" of what is being said somewhere else. That is actually one of the nice ones. That type of trend is not good.