Cadets 2017

Cavies 03 played that correct?

My god that would be cool.

Edited by 20XXMM

I'd just like to point this out. Appalachian Spring has been played a number of times by the corps, and I cannot recall when they did bad with it. SCV also did the same show twice, two times. 1988-1989 and 2004? And 2014. Both shows were great and of course 1989 won them a championship. Don't ask me to spell the show from 2014 because you're asking too much of me but I think the Cadets need to visit a 2002 or 2000 FEEL to their show next year. Or maybe even a 2011?

Edited by D41145

Cavies 03 played that correct?

My god that would be cool.

I believe it was 2009.

• Like 1

Or maybe even a 2011?

"Angels And Staff Members Who've Left For Other Corps" :tongue:

I'd just like to point this out. Appalachian Spring has been played a number of times by the corps, and I cannot recall when they did bad with it. SCV also did the same show twice, two times. 1988-1989 and 2004? And 2014. Both shows were great and of course 1989 won them a championship. Don't ask me to spell the show from 2014 because you're asking too much of me but I think the Cadets need to visit a 2002 or 2000 FEEL to their show next year. Or maybe even a 2011?

NOOOOOOOO!

Great piece. Time to ban from DCI for like 50 years. Cadets need to look forward, not back.

Edited by ShortAndFast
  • Like 4

That'd be cool for a corps to commission something, come up with the general frame work and then the corps arrangers just do the drum corps adaptations. And yes to Phillip Sparke.

<3

Cadets did a Sparke show in 97, with "Celebration" and "Year of the Dragon"...probably my favorite Cadets show ever (outside the ones I marched :tounge2:)​, and the community band I played with a long time ago commissioned a piece by Sparke in 1999 that came out well, "Hanover Festival".

• Like 2

NOOOOOOOO!

Great piece. Time to ban from DCI for like 50 years. Cadets need to look forward, not back.

How would you feel about "Elk's Parade"?