Carolina Crown 2017

16 minutes ago, Flguardman said:

I think he was referring to the guard as not letting the talent slip because of staff changes when he said skipping a beat. The only thing I see them behind in is completion of the show the writing is going to be drifferent obviously but nevertheless they still are keeping the task of CrownGuard!

Exactly what I meant.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

go back and watch the guard in the preview show from last year - they are quite far behind

however I agree they will be a very great guard. So "the glass is half full" IMO

I don't need to I was their. I wouldn't say quite behind. They are handling the different stylistic choices quite well for a whole staff change, compared to others who have had complete changes before. Having marched under MT, he is all about completion to allow for cleaning this early, Joey and his staff is taking a different approach but maintaining what has been CrownGuard.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Flguardman said:

I don't need to I was their. I wouldn't say quite behind. They are handling the different stylistic choices quite well for a whole staff change, compared to others who have had complete changes before. Having marched under MT, he is all about completion to allow for cleaning this early, Joey and his staff is taking a different approach but maintaining what has been CrownGuard.

Agreed, They've added twice the layers on to the field in Spring Training then they have in the past. Once they actually start cleaning, this show will be a beast. 

• Like 1

WHELP....

The final Show Title announcement email was...anti-climatic ... LOL

Edited by bvgordy

5 minutes ago, Flguardman said:

I concur from what I've seen. Some staffs like to clean as they go, others throw it all out there and it's a hot mess, then start to clean. Reality is, August counts, not June. As long as the concept is there for the judges to visualize, they know clarity will improve.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, cube said:

i remember hearing the same things yall are saying every year...

Nope last year I thought they would win

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Flguardman said:

I must be blind then 

• Like 1