Carolina Crown 2017

2 minutes ago, ashevillemurphy said:

Sorry if I'm"late" on this one ... Wkikpedia indicates the 2017 show is Crown Imperial... 

That has been wrong so many times for Carolina Crown.  I think it was either last year or the year before that they had Carolina Golds show listed for the longest time.  I wouldn't trust it.  

39 minutes ago, ashevillemurphy said:

Sorry if I'm"late" on this one ... Wkikpedia indicates the 2017 show is Crown Imperial... 

Maybe.. maybe not this'll be the name of the show. I do think the odds are pretty good however that CC will play " Crown Imperial " as a musical composition this season however. But... time will tell.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, ashevillemurphy said:

It didn't state it under THEME its under the Repertoire, one of the music being used. lol

Edited by theonlyfizzle

7 hours ago, ashevillemurphy said:

Sorry if I'm"late" on this one ... Wikipedia indicates the 2017 show includes Crown Imperial... and there was a video snippet posted of them playing it as well...

Obviously not an official source, but from what I've been told this is not the show title, but yes there was a facebook video posted by the corps of the hornline playing a small section of the song. Last I heard the show title and theme were still being developed, but they do have the music decisions locked and loaded, and the music will be accessible yet challenging. Y'all can wait a few more weeks, can't you?

Edited by Newseditor44
  • Like 1

Nope!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Newseditor44 said:

Y'all can wait a few more weeks, can't you?

Three weeks brings us to May 1st.  That's when the Iraq war ended and Carolina Crown ended their 2017 music silence.  Works for me.

14 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Three weeks brings us to May 1st.  That's when the Iraq war ended and Carolina Crown ended their 2017 music silence.  Works for me.

Isn't that when Crown has announced the past few seasons?

On 8/27/2016 at 3:32 PM, corpsband said:

i think Crown can fill spots with top quality folks who are actually currently available and come out ahead of the game.  

Carolina Crown will " come out  ahead of the game " with their staff changes... wow... the hype machine for Crown from Corpsband is working overdrive here. Thats a lot of pressure to put on CC's new staffers to exceed and " come out ahead " on what CC's previous staffers accomplished at Carolina Crown, imo, But... thats what makes the new season so intriguing for fans everywhere. To see if the hype matches the rhetoric. Crown finished 3rd last season. if the hype here matches the expectations, it'l be Crown battling it out with either the Blue Devils or the Bluecoats for the Title ( but not both ). I'd personally be a bit more restrained in my remarks that CC will " come out ahead of the game " on staff replacements. But these were not my assessments either.

17 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Carolina Crown will " come out  ahead of the game " with their staff changes... wow... the hype machine for Crown from Corpsband is working overdrive here. Thats a lot of pressure to put on CC's new staffers to exceed and " come out ahead " on what CC's previous staffers accomplished at Carolina Crown, imo, But... thats what makes the new season so intriguing for fans everywhere. To see if the hype matches the rhetoric. Crown finished 3rd last season. if the hype here matches the expectations, it'l be Crown battling it out with either the Blue Devils or the Bluecoats for the Title ( but not both ). I'd personally be a bit more restrained in my remarks that CC will " come out ahead of the game " on staff replacements. But these were not my assessments either.

wow.  you not only removed most of my (very old) post but you actually edited my words to fit your needs. :crazy: all to make your powerful point which was  "Watch out you may be overhyping" .   we see your true colors, shining through!