Bluecoats 2017 thread - Go Blooooooo!

2 hours ago, ThePlanets said:

There's the Bluecoats! I have been looking for them all season! My favorite thing about them is the expression you can feel in their music.  IMO, they have always put one of the best ballads on the field just about every year since 2001 and I wasn't feeling it this year.  What a difference! I am hoping this becomes another epic ballad.

I am impressed with how still the audience is listening to this short selection.

• Like 3

Love...love...love the changes.  Wow.  They did a really great job of adding some clarity and capitalizing on the highs of the show and really bringing the energy.  Tonight felt GOOD!!!  No one performs like these guys do, I think those expressions at the end say it all.  That was ELECTRIC!  

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 8

It looks like they really scrubbed 2 spots that were really bothering me.  The opening dance looked very synchronized tonight, and the dance after the ballad looks like they rearranged and made it look "more neat", less scattered and random.  Forgive my primitive descriptions. :).  

I still wish they would move the ballad closer to the front, but it is also looking and sounding much better, IMO.

• Like 3

Incredible run tonight by Bloo. Judges making a statement this year, but who cares. Crowd favorite!

• Like 3

Bloo has a history of taking out the corps in third going into Indy. Like a dog on the mailmans butt. 

• Like 5

I expect Bluecoats to overtake Crown, and SCV to beat BD. Would not be surprised to see the closest margin ever for the gold.

• Like 1