Bluecoats 2017 thread - Go Blooooooo!

Bloo please come out to Cali please? Just the thought of you performing back to back with my beloved Devils at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena............i would tear that stadium apart and get arrested lol. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Chief Guns said:

Bloo please come out to Cali please? Just the thought of you performing back to back with my beloved Devils at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena............i would tear that stadium apart and get arrested lol. 

I would donate to that cause.

• Like 1

For a fellow BD lover absolutely.  I would practically kill to have BLOO come west.  I loved em when I saw them in finals many years ago and continue to root for them now.

Edited by MikeBD
  • Like 2

Welcome back to Ohio, Bloo! I can't wait to see you tomorrow!

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, George Dixon said:

#underscored 

Yeah, I didn't think so at first but Im starting to wonder.  Cavies show is PHENOMENAL, but...one point?  Crazy.

There was a short unexpected gap in the programming schedule at my conference this evening, timed perfectly to let me see Bloo's performance (most of which I missed yesterday). When did they change the ending drill from one follow-the-leader to two parallel ones? That seems like a nice variation. But what I also felt is that (1) the show takes a little to get going; (2) the ballad is musically boring (even if there weren't a few little flubs from the soloist); and (3) the drill during the big percussion break, which they changed somewhere before San Antonio I think, just isn't interesting enough. Some of this they can still fix; the rest they need to perform the snot out of. Here's hoping.