Nothing wrong with that!  I like beautiful, positive feel good things 

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Love the kids, ya? Go bloooooooo!

You know what I was getting at. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, jwillis35 said:

You know what I was getting at. 

Yeah I do ... it was just Tee-ed up for me.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Polonius said:

What was the most original/interesting Christmas in July present this year?

Teddy bear with full outfit, including suspenders

6UERpLY.jpg

• Like 6

1 hour ago, superOOk said:

Teddy bear with full outfit, including suspenders

6UERpLY.jpg

I really dont like the uniforms, but man...I need one (or fifty) of those teddies.

• Like 2

been busy and haven't chimed in on dcp much lately

i love this show. i hope they keep doing the music of truly great artists like they did this year, and maybe refine the ideas for visual...which they're pretty f-ing good at, right?

• Like 5

5 hours ago, jwillis35 said:

I actually disagree with this type of thinking. Just because it's a Bluecoats thread does not mean it has to be 100% Blooo all the time. Good grief. I like it when we actually get some discussion going, comparisons with other corps, analysis vs other corps, similarities, disagreements, etc. That's what makes a thread go.  If we're only going to talk Bloo no matter what, and only say nice, beautiful, positive, feel-good things, then this thread becomes nothing more than a love fest with no real drum corps talk other than "way to go," "love the kids," "can't wait for the new this or that," "yay, go Bloo."  I want to talk Blooo vs the field. Blooo vs BD -- the comparisons, the differences. Blooo vs SCV, etc. That's what makes things interesting. And yes, when that happens occasionally the conversation will shift. Go look at the BD and Cadets threads. Holy cow!  Time for some action on this thread. :lle:

Thank you! 

This is a discussion forum. Conversations are supposed to ebb and flow back and forth between topics. A thread title is merely a guidance for what these topics of conversation are. And there are moderators on the forum who will nudge the conversation back if it veers off TOO far. In real life, would someone on a dinner date with a partner who was going on a tangent actually say "hey! Enough of talking about this get back on topic!"? :unsure:

• Like 4