Bluecoats 2017 thread - Go Blooooooo!

28 minutes ago, corpsband said:

Well... they will be fielding a WGI World Class Independent guard.  That's quite a bit of info you've left out of your "second winterguard" distillation.   So (from SW to NE) you have Pride, Onyx, Juxta, and now Bloo.   Strange how there are none in Indiana (given the state's success in Scholastic classes)

Well I need to read more carefully!

Bloo Indoor will be based in Indy!  

Y'all figure the open-ended name "Bluecoats Indoor" is intentionally vague? As if it could easily be more than what the plans are for 2018?

RE: Indiana. I think it is a good move. As noted there could a bit of a vacuum right now.

That being said, big ups to the well-operated Legacy Performing Arts Open Guard. They are methodically working their way through they system. They enter Open Semis today in 6th place seeding.  

Found out today from a friend one of the pieces the Bluecoats will likely have in their program this season.

I will only give away two hints: Only one DCI corps has performed a piece by the artist in their program, and DCP members have been asking for corps to play more of that artist's music on the field for many years.

Do not PM me asking me who the artist is or what the piece is. I want you to be surprised.

Edited by Cadevilina Crown

54 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

Found out today from a friend one of the pieces the Bluecoats will likely have in their program this season.

I will only give away two hints: Only one DCI corps has performed a piece by the artist in their program, and DCP members have been asking for a corps to play more of that artist's music on the field for many years.

Do not PM me asking me who the artist is or what the piece is. I want you to be surprised.

If it's anything by Two Steps from Hell I'll be over the moon excited.

1 hour ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

I will only give away two hints: Only one DCI corps has performed a piece by the artist in their program, and DCP members have been asking for a corps to play more of that artist's music on the field for many years.

more importantly -- will there be more playground equipment on the field?  

46 minutes ago, corpsband said:

more importantly -- will there be more playground equipment on the field?  

Maybe trampolines? 

3 hours ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

I will only give away two hints: Only one DCI corps has performed a piece by the artist in their program, and DCP members have been asking for corps to play more of that artist's music on the field for many years.

There is definitely one piece they are doing that I'm going to go goo goo ga ga over for sure...can't wait!