Bluecoats 2017 thread - Go Blooooooo!

since this is a Bloo thread......

LETS GO BLOOOO!!!!!!!!!

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, xandandl said:

They should be so lucky...

but it wouldn't surprise me given all the Cadet alums on Bloo's design team and faculty (Rarick, JVD, Fanning, Crowley, Sam, Lloyd, Greg Lagola designed for Cadets guard for two decades, etc.) Just trying to make them feel at home.

Maybe a little late for that if you know what I mean...home is now Canton, Ohio...and they like it :lle:

• Like 1

Just now, oldbandguy said:

Maybe a little late for that if you know what I mean...home is now Canton, Ohio...and they like it :lle:

and we still like them. All of them great folks. They've done very well there.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ajlemm said:

Can we not continue to discuss another corps in this thread? It's tiring. 

I actually disagree with this type of thinking. Just because it's a Bluecoats thread does not mean it has to be 100% Blooo all the time. Good grief. I like it when we actually get some discussion going, comparisons with other corps, analysis vs other corps, similarities, disagreements, etc. That's what makes a thread go.  If we're only going to talk Bloo no matter what, and only say nice, beautiful, positive, feel-good things, then this thread becomes nothing more than a love fest with no real drum corps talk other than "way to go," "love the kids," "can't wait for the new this or that," "yay, go Bloo."  I want to talk Blooo vs the field. Blooo vs BD -- the comparisons, the differences. Blooo vs SCV, etc. That's what makes things interesting. And yes, when that happens occasionally the conversation will shift. Go look at the BD and Cadets threads. Holy cow!  Time for some action on this thread. :lle:

• Like 7

18 minutes ago, jwillis35 said:

I actually disagree with this type of thinking. Just because it's a Bluecoats thread does not mean it has to be 100% Blooo all the time. Good grief. I like it when we actually get some discussion going, comparisons with other corps, analysis vs other corps, similarities, disagreements, etc. That's what makesThat's what makes things interesting. And yes, when that happens occasionally the conversation will shift. Go look at the BD and Cadets threads. Holy cow!  Time for some action on this thread. :lle:

Incorrect. All Blooooooooo all the time! :)

Edited by ajlemm
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, jwillis35 said:

I actually disagree with this type of thinking. Just because it's a Bluecoats thread does not mean it has to be 100% Blooo all the time. Good grief. I like it when we actually get some discussion going, comparisons with other corps, analysis vs other corps, similarities, disagreements, etc. That's what makes a thread go.  If we're only going to talk Bloo no matter what, and only say nice, beautiful, positive, feel-good things, then this thread becomes nothing more than a love fest with no real drum corps talk other than "way to go," "love the kids," "can't wait for the new this or that," "yay, go Bloo."  I want to talk Blooo vs the field. Blooo vs BD -- the comparisons, the differences. Blooo vs SCV, etc. That's what makes things interesting. And yes, when that happens occasionally the conversation will shift. Go look at the BD and Cadets threads. Holy cow!  Time for some action on this thread. :lle:

Love the kids, ya? Go bloooooooo!

• Like 4