Blue Devils 2017 60th Anniversary!

While there's a hub-bub going on in the East, the Devils are casually and quietly putting up record numbers in the West :bluedevil:

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Everyfan said:

When they hit the final chord of the show, the screamers play a short progression. I would love it if it became the NY Fantasy tag instead. 

So would I.  That ending is SO noticeably incomplete though, it would be kind of moot to do so right now.

6 hours ago, Cappybara said:

While there's a hub-bub going on in the East, the Devils are casually and quietly putting up record numbers in the West :bluedevil:

Don't forget that  those record numbers are being  achieved with just half panel of judges while on the other side, have full panel almost every show, IF NOT all the shows.

BDs scores...

Image result for hype gif

I went to bed early last night and just saw them.  Geez...are we looking at another 2014 and just don't know it yet?  'Cause if we are I'm so ready.

Just now, BoaDci said:

BDs scores...

Image result for hype gif

I went to bed early last night and just saw them.  Geez...are we looking at another 2014 and just don't know it yet?  'Cause if we are I'm so ready.

Doubt it. A week ago, BD was scoring around an 83 in the 2014 season. They're not at that pace

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Doubt it. A week ago, BD was scoring around an 83 in the 2014 season. They're not at that pace

Ok, I'm actually relieved.  I love BD, but I really feel like that kind of pressure isn't good for a corps.

• Like 2

Competitively, no I don't think we'll witness another 2014 this year. Other corps have stepped up their game.

As for how the show will be remembered, I'm sure the two will be in the same conversation when recalling previous years.

Edited by dcsnare93
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, theonlyfizzle said:

Don't forget that  those record numbers are being  achieved with just half panel of judges while on the other side, have full panel almost every show, IF NOT all the shows.

Uhhhhh, that's actually incorrect. It's the other way around. Have had full panels at almost all the shows to date...only the past couple have been five judge panels. Most of the shows back EAST have been short slates. Not that it really matters at this point...it will sort itself out when everyone gets to Texas. If anything, the scores out West have been lower.