British corps to attend 2017 DCI Championship

Me, too. I just told the old man that. A new group to watch.

I would love it if they smoked half the world class field. These guys aren't lightweights.

• Like 1

I thought they would complete in DCA since there all age and if not mistaken Kids Grove Scouts are coming back in 2017 .They complete against each other in Europe .

Well I'm sure as hell excited to see them come across the pond and welcome them with open arms.

Yeah, with luck, I'll get to see both The Company and Kidsgrove Scouts live next year without having to leave the country. (Albeit not at the same show.) What a treat!

Are Yokohama Inspires still active? if so, let's have them join the party too.

• Like 1

Yeah, with luck, I'll get to see both The Company and Kidsgrove Scouts live next year without having to leave the country. (Albeit not at the same show.) What a treat!

I'm looking into going to Indy next year, so the more the merrier.

Pretty sure they're still around. They won DCJ in 2014, and I think they were top 3 in 2015. Would love to see one of the top Japanese groups come to the US again.

• Like 1

Here's footage of The Company's primary British competition just a few days ago:

Logically, they should win Drum Corps Europe this year, because like Bluecoats and Cadets2, they're playing "Heat of the Day" (starting at 5:26).

Edited by N.E. Brigand
  • Like 2

Here's footage of The Company's primary British competition just a few days ago:

Logically, they should win Drum Corps Europe this year, because like Bluecoats and Cadets2, they're playing "Heat of the Day" (starting at 5:26).

Hi N.E. I live in N.W. :smile: Logically the video is Kidsgrove Scouts and not The Company :wink: