Muncie Madness - June 30, 2017

1 hour ago, DasTuba said:

My weather app seems to have changed it's mind, showing good weather this evening. Fingers crossed! I remember the monsoon of 2015 very well trying to find parking and walking through the torrential downpour to get to the auditorium.

Edit: checked another app and that one says it's supposed to storm..... Who knows?

Mother Nature needs your weather app!    Sometimes I don't think she likes drum corps!

23 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Boston should break 70 finally, but hopefully they end up close to 71.  Looks like the bad weather will have passed that area before show time.

It looks like the storms will be at their worst at show time. 

Intellicast hourly isn't looking good for Muncie. Stuff popping up through Ft. Wayne environs now.  

http://www.intellicast.com/Local/Hourly.aspx?location=USIN0452

The Futurecast radar is a 'rough guess' at best.  Recall, it doesn't have to be raining to close it down.  Lightning in the area will be enough given that the activity features people in exposed area carrying bits of metal and in some cases waving metal poles around.

Edited by KVG_DC

2 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

The Futurecast raar is a 'rough guess' at best.  Recall, it doesn't have to be raining to close it down.  Lightning in the area will be enough given that the activity features people in exposed area carrying bits of metal and in some cases waving metal poles around.

Trying to be positive!