Beanpot Invitational Lynn, MA July 4th

Very nicely timed firework right at the end of the over/under rifle sequence.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Absolutely, imo. 

Cadets still have talent, but the show still is pretty unemotional and rather plodding and dull, imo.  That said, they are scoring very well, and when they put in their closer, the show won't end so abruptly, and could generate better audience appeal with that.

Oh lord. 

Edited by George Dixon
  • Like 2

DCI should have mandatory date for a completed show, and it shouldn't be July 15th - 18th. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 2000Cadet said:

Sucks that you feel that way because I feel the complete opposite especially after seeing it live. 

Well, that doesn't " suck " for me, as I'm ok with it, my friend.. and I have no issues with you liking it either. Glad you do.

What did you think of the other Corps there tonite in performance and exhibition ? I commented on them as well. Did it " suck " for you that I liked them, others of them not so much, or are you ok with that too ?.. or not ?

Edited by BRASSO

Just now, oldsnare said:

DCI should have mandatory date for a completed show, and it shouldn't be July 15th - 18th. 

Show is complete. They are just waiting to put their "final" ending on as probably 10/12 top 12 will be doing.

1 minute ago, oldsnare said:

A lot of corps change their endings throughout the season...so what...nothing new

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Phillygwm said:

But I'd think the corps are placing them uniformly from show to show.  I heard the vocals just fine in the theatre.  Of course, that was an indoor show...

They are.  But corps to corps there is no standard.  That's why Crossmen sound pretty balanced on the feeds but (for example) Regiment and SCV have sounded pretty <ehhhh> to downright BAD.