Beanpot Invitational Lynn, MA July 4th

2 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

the placeholder ending is way too short. Can't wait for the real one in a couple weeks 

Thought you posted GD that it would be ready this coming Friday.

Is there an date when the Cadets will be marching a "full" corps? Having that many holes certainly has to impact their overall performance.

4 minutes ago, hughesmr said:

THERE IS NO STANDARD IN CORPS PLACING THEIR SPEAKER STACKS.   We are listening through fixed mic placements.  When the position of the sound source changes, the balance changes

But I'd think the corps are placing them uniformly from show to show.  I heard the vocals just fine in the theatre.  Of course, that was an indoor show...

1 minute ago, BRASSO said:

Absolutely, imo. 

Cadets still have talent, but the show still is pretty unemotional and rather plodding and dull, imo.  That said, they are scoring very well, and when they put in their closer, the show won't end so abruptly, and could generate better audience appeal with that.

Sucks that you feel that way because I feel the complete opposite especially after seeing it live. 

• Like 2