Marvelous Minnesota, July 8

Just now, shofmon88 said:

Well, I'm sold. SCV, this is your year. 

Visually, the only criticism I have is that the drill would read better with Aussies. Not too late to add them...

I agree about the headwear. I know Michael Gaines said they wanted to be able to connect to the audience, but i don't really want to engage on a personal level with Vanguard. I like them under those tilted down Aussies, all mysterious and awesome.

• Like 2

During Vanguard's ballad, a group of BC mms were on a platform slapping each other's hands (or fist bumps or something) and you could hear it. Then they dismissed one by one down the bleachers. A psych/prep thing right in front of everyone as Vanguard performed. Not very classy. But does this happen a lot and I just noticed it from Bloooo?

So glad Gaines is back in the game! Love the drill he wrote for SCV this year! Such a treat to see his work on the field again!

Get that brass line timing together and they have a monster of a show that could very well bring home a gold!

15 minutes ago, Bama Belle said:

Is anyone having difficulty with the FloMarching multi cam steaming? We're watching on high speed connection through the Roku app. Everything was working great until Phantom Regiment came on. It has been dropping/buffering/skipping ever since. 

Yes, it has been largely awful all night.

Streaming through browser on Xbox has been flawless from the beginning.

posted from the DrumScorps app

Crossmen are wonderful. Will be interesting to see if they beat Regiment tonight. Was the last time 1992?

• Like 1

Multicam was back at the start of SCV. Very tempted to watch again but afraid I'd miss Bloo. 

Just now, DrumManTx said:

I love SCV but I think I love Bluecoats like 5% more.  

:P

I am with you here!! I had SCV as my 1B corps last year!! They have a great program going

1 minute ago, shofmon88 said:

Well, I'm sold. SCV, this is your year. 

Visually, the only criticism I have is that the drill would read better with Aussies. Not too late to add them...

White aussies would be incredible as long as they do something to make them pop, like put a red ribbon around them or make the feather white and red. I'm fine with the traditional black aussies, too.

I love SCV but I think I love Bluecoats like 5% more.  

:P

My love for these corps cannot be measured or compared. They're that good.

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 1