DCI Orlando - July 8, 2017

Can someone please tell me what the heck are all these images I see on people like cappybara, 2000cadet, and cadet93 and others?  ....LOL

BlueDevilsBanner.jpg

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Liahona said:

Can someone please tell me what the heck are all these images I see on people like cappybara, 2000cadet, and cadet93 and others?  ....LOL

Did photobucket change their terms, and now require a pro account to reference pictures stored there from a 3rd party web site?

Edited to answer my own question, after a bit of research. $400 a year for third-party hosting now on photobucket! Holy crap!

Edited by Precious Roy
Answered my own question

1 minute ago, Precious Roy said:

Did photobucket change their terms, and now require a pro account to reference pictures stored there from a 3rd party web site?

This sounds logical to me...that's why I pay for my own personal cloud...post what I want...when I want...how I want...and to who I want... so self-centered I am! ...haha

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Liahona said:

BlueDevilsBanner.jpg

Photobucket is taking down peoples pictures and charging an insane $400 to back peoples photos. New policy. I recommend imgur.com for embed photos now. Reliable and popular now a days.

Source- https://www.dailydot.com/debug/photobucket-policy-change-amazon/

EDIT: Looks like someone already figured that out, just saw it now

Edited by Narrow

16 minutes ago, Precious Roy said:

Edited to answer my own question, after a bit of research. $400 a year for third-party hosting now on photobucket! Holy crap!

That is a ridiculous fee to say the least. 

Does anyone know if corps are warming up off site and bussed to the stadium like they used to do back in the day or are they warming up outside of the stadium now?

50 minutes ago, Liahona said:

if only the Academy was at the show....haha

Florida is one of the most multicultural, most diverse states in the country, It is economically vibrant, has no state income taxes, the Univ. of Florida is well regarded academically as the State's Flagship University and Research University, Its s in state tuitions for residents among the best in the country. There are reasons the state has surpased New York as the 3rd largest State in the nation, and why its population growth is ongoing and continues to be one of the highest of any of the states. The hostility toward the state by Cappyhara is his own makings and he is of course entitled to it. Haters got to hate, as the saying goes. I'm just delighted that he won't be joining us in the future in the Sunshine State. We like it just the way it is, thank you very much.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

Does anyone know the judging panel for tonight's show?  Will it be the same as last night?

2 minutes ago, blakman7 said:

Does anyone know if corps are warming up off site and bussed to the stadium like they used to do back in the day or are they warming up outside of the stadium now?

2012 was all walking distance stuff. Don't know if that changed since they started going back to Florida.